STEM Activity Kits-Solar Car
What’s the most interesting STEM Activity Kits? The Solar Car will be one of the kits.
In order to solve the pollution problem caused by the exhaust of fuel vehicles, green travel is strongly encouraged all over the world. Green travel is a relatively environmentally friendly way of travel. There are many ways of green travel, such as taking more public transport, buying and using new energy
Motor vehicles, etc. Today, we try to make a green travel vehicle solar car.
Purpose of the experiment：
Using solar panels to make a solar car.
The original work of the solar hybrid car is to have a solar panel,as long as there is sunlight, it will convert the light energy into electric energy. In addition, the external battery can be timely transmitted to the motor of the car through the cable, and the car can be driven by the motor.
Warning:It must be accompanied by a parent or teacher while assembling.
1 solar panel
2 rectangle board
3 wooden bar
4 short wooden bar
5 support pole
6 cable tie
7 heat shrinkable tube
8 small gear
13 big gear
14 wooden hub
15 battery holder
- When assembling the wood accessories, it needs to press them together slowly and firmly.
- If the accessories are not firmly assembled, can stick them with white glue.
- You can prepare a scissor to cut the cable tie.
- The solar car can work well under the shining of sun and the proper temperature is 15℃ or above.
- You need to prepare the white glue in your hand. The kit don’t have the glue.
- The motor need to adjust the position while assembling.
When you need to find more science activity kits, you could browse our website STARIVER