Science Kits for Middle School ; DIY Rope Climbing robot
STARIVER Science Factory offers many Science Kits for middle school students. and also provides the leading custom science kits, materials, and supplies for the Middle School Science Curriculum.
This kit is perfect for kid’s STEM education. It’s suitable for schools, learning centers and education companies for business.
All of the kits for wholesales or OEM/ODM orders and we don’t do retails.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Rope climbing robot is a Science Kit involving lever and circuit. In the process of making robot, the motor drives the gear to rotate, and the gear drives the arm to rotate. This is a lever principle. In addition, when we assemble the battery box and motor, we also use the relevant knowledge of the circuit.
- 1-8. Plywood parts
- Battery Box
- 11. Motor
- Double-sided tape
- Big Screw (2 pcs)
- Middle Screw （6 pcs）
- Small Screw （5 pcs)
- Please prepare two AA batteries.
- When installing 6, do not press it tightly, Otherwise, there will be a lot of friction(Step 6).
- When adjusting the arm, be sure to test several times to ensure that you can find the right angle.
- The kit belongs to the science kits, which is different from WOW or EXCITING toys. Some kit’s functions need to be debugged before they can work. Please be patient.
- Friendly Tips: if repeatedly inserted, resulting the holes is not firm, you can use glue to paste it.